Mill Wood Art is 100% sourced from local, independent lumber yards, providing us with a unique canvas for thousands of our creative designs to be displayed. Only a couple of steps stand in between a raw, unprocessed lumber board and a finished Mill Wood Art product. The proprietary printing process allows us to print any image at a high resolution into the cracks and grooves of real, solid, Southern Yellow Pine. This allows the distinct texture of every wood board to be present behind each image, leaving you with a high quality piece of fine art you can proudly display in your home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is the artwork hung and does it come with necessary hardware?
- Can the art be hung outside?
- Can I put a protective coating on the art?
- Will the wood change depending on the environment?
- Can you create custom sizes and images?